If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal—and a Community Group is the ideal place for that. In a Community Group, eight to twelve adults in the same stage of life and area of town meet regularly for a year or more to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. You’ll be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible as you encourage others to do the same.
We offer Community Groups for adults in various stages of life.
Men's and Women's Community Groups
We offer Men’s groups and Women’s groups in the mornings and evenings. Our Men's and Women's groups are mostly comprised of people in both single and married stages of life. We also have designated groups for people in their early 20s.
- Various Stages of Life (includes married and single adults)
- Morning Groups
- Singles-Only (Women Only)
- Early 20s (Women Only)
Married Couples' Community Groups
We offer groups for married couples in various stages of life—married, married with no children, married with young children, married with teenagers, stepfamilies, and empty nesters. If you’ve been married two years or less, you can join a Just Married group led by an experienced mentor-leader couple. Most of our Just Married group members are in their 20s–30s.
- Just Married (for couples who have been married two years or less and are typically in their 20s–30s; led by an experienced mentor/leader couple)
- Married without Children
- Married with Children
- Empty Nesters
Married Men and Women
If you are a married man or married woman, you have two options. You can join a Men’s group or a Women’s group, or you can join a Married group with your spouse. We have several options to fit the rhythm of your life. You pick the group that fits you best in this season.
Basic Information to Know
- Groups typically meet three out of four weeks in a month.
- Most of our groups meet socially over the holidays and summer.
- Each group starts with provided curriculum and then chooses the next topic of interest.
Please contact us if you have any questions about Community Groups.