If you’re new to faith, just checking it out, or coming back to church after some time away, Starting Point is a great first step. It’s an 8-week gathering where your questions about God turn into conversations about faith. Your beliefs and opinions are valued, and no question is off-limits.
• April 29: Monday evening group starting at 7:00 p.m.
• May 5: Sunday morning group starting at 8:45 a.m.
• May 5: Sunday morning group starting at 10:45 a.m.
• May 6: Monday evening digital/online group starting at 8:00 p.m.
• May 22: Wednesday evening group starting at 7:00 p.m.
We launch new groups monthly from January through October. If you have additional questions, please contact us.