And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
1 Peter 5:10
Living with grief is not a journey anyone chooses. It can be painful, difficult, and life altering. Whether your loss is recent or in the past, the grieving process can feel chaotic, confusing, and overwhelming. You might wish there was someone who could help you know what to expect and how to cope with all the changes in your life.
Restore matches you with a trained volunteer mentor who has experienced a similar loss to offer guidance, support, and encouragement as you navigate this season.
You and your mentor will explore questions such as:
- How do I move forward without my loved one?
- What do I do with the different emotions I’m experiencing?
- What if my grief looks different from those mourning the same loss?
- Is it okay to be angry with God?
- Am I taking too long to grieve?
Restore is available to individuals who attend North Point Community Church.