North Point Go is a three-week environment for anyone who is new to North Point Community Church, wants to discover more about how they can get involved, or is looking to get connected with the right community.
For three consecutive Sundays, we'll provide an opportunity for you to connect with others as we talk about how to:
Follow (Week One)
Following Jesus makes your life better and makes you better at life. We’ll discuss what it looks like to follow Jesus, and we’ll help you identify where you are on the journey and how we can partner with you.
Discover (Week Two)
Curiosity is the fuel for growth. We’ll discuss the importance of being curious about God and the people around you and help you learn more about your gifts and how you’re wired.
Participate (Week Three)
The church is more than a building. It’s a gathering—a family. We’ll discuss opportunities to help you find your place in the North Point Community Church family.
At the conclusion of North Point Go, you’ll have a customized plan personalized to who you are, where you are in your faith journey, and your specific need for community and connection right now.
- Sundays at 2:00 p.m. on April 5, 19 and 26 (This session meets online.)
- Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m. on April 8, 15 and 22 (This session meets online.)
- Sundays during the 9:00 a.m. service on May 31, June 7 and 14
- Sundays during the 11:00 a.m. service on May 31, June 7 and 14
- Sundays at 2:00 p.m. on May 31, June 7, and 14 (This session meets online.)