Since opportunities to connect with others have been limited over the past year, here are some ways to engage with those around you.
1. Take a walk or hike with your family or a good friend.
2. Host a game night (in person or virtual).
3. Serve in your community. We have opportunities through Be Rich to serve.
4. Have an outdoor picnic with a few neighbors.
5. Decorate the front porch of an elderly person for fall.
6. Deliver a meal to someone who could use some encouragement.
7. Invite your friends over for pumpkin carving. Give a prize for the most creative pumpkin.
8. Grab a fall-flavored coffee with a friend. Buy coffee for the person behind you in line.
9. Do yardwork for a neighbor.
10. Enjoy the fall season. Sit outside in your front yard or at a local park and engage with those you see.