Providing support on the journey of recovery
Someone to guide you in sobriety
Everyone has struggles in life.
Many who struggle with alcohol dependency or addiction can feel hopeless and alone. We want to help.
Recovering is a faith-based, 12-step recovery group that provides a safe community for people to experience support and find hope.
If you are in recovery from alcohol or drug abuse or think you may have a problem, join us to discover the freedom that is possible.
In Person Meeting Date/Time:
- Tuesdays at North Point Community Church from 7:00—8:00 p.m.
- Thursdays at North Point Community Church from 7:00—8:00 p.m.
Enter through the West portico doors and follow the signs.
Virtual Meeting Dates/Times:
- Tuesdays from 7:00—8:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:00—8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:00—10:00 a.m.
To join a virtual group, please visit the Recovering website and subscribe with your email.
Have additional questions about Recovering? We’d love to help. Contact us.