Everyone has struggles in life.
Many who struggle with alcohol dependency or addiction can feel hopeless and alone. We want to help.
Recovering is a faith-based, 12-step recovery group that provides a safe community for people to experience support and find hope.
If you are in recovery from alcohol or drug abuse or think you may have a problem, join us to discover the freedom that is possible.
In Person Meeting Date/Time:
- Tuesdays at North Point Community Church from 7:00—8:00 p.m.
- Thursdays at North Point Community Church from 7:00—8:00 p.m.
Enter through the West portico doors and follow the signs.
Virtual Meeting Dates/Times:
- Tuesdays from 7:00—8:00 p.m.
- Thursdays from 7:00—8:00 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9:00—10:00 a.m.
To join a virtual group, please visit the Recovering website and subscribe with your email.
Have additional questions about Recovering? We’d love to help. Contact us.