Like lots of people, you may have some questions about faith. But you don't need someone to lecture you on what to believe. You need someone who is helpful, someone who has been where you are and has had their own questions. You need someone who understands the Christian faith and can offer helpful explanations yet allow you to draw your own conclusions. That's exactly what you'll find with Starting Point.
Starting Point is an eight-week group of ten to twelve people. It’s not a lecture. It's a conversation. On any given week you can participate or you can just listen. It's facilitated by leaders who are both authentic and knowledgeable. They’re experts at creating judgment-free zones where you can safely explore what faith is all about. They’ll guide you through an experience that’s helped thousands of people process their questions about faith. We’d love for you to join the conversation in Starting Point.
- January 19: Sunday Mornings at 10:45 a.m.
- January 22: Wednesday Evenings at 7:00 p.m.
- January 22: Wednesday Evenings (This digital group meets online at 8:00 p.m. EST)
- February 2: Sunday Mornings at 8:45 a.m.
- February 2: Sunday Mornings at 10:45 a.m.
- February 3: Monday Evenings (This digital group meets online at 8:00 p.m. EST)
- February 5: Wednesday Evenings at 7:00 p.m.
Join a Group