A Safe Place
In order to have a thriving marriage, you must become a safe spouse. What does it mean to feel safe? It’s a question that usually evokes thoughts of personal safety- seatbelts, door locks, maybe even an alarm system. But what about safety on an emotional level? After you watch this week's video, set aside some time to discuss the Couple Conversation Questions below.
- Boundaries in Marriage by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Safe Haven Marriage by Dr. Archibald D. Hart and Dr. Sharon Morris May
- Future Family (Part 2) by Andy Stanley
- You’ll Be Glad You Did (Part 3) by Andy Stanley
- Becoming One (Part 3) by John and Debbie Woodall